Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Behind every crafty woman....

Happy 1st Birthday Adalynn!!!

It's difficult for me to admit, but behind this crafty woman lies an even craftier husband! What can I say, he's got skills when it comes to all things handy! So for Addy's 1st birthday we wanted to make something special and I had my eye on this gorgeous wooden kitchen set. It was over $1200!!! That is an absolutely ridiculous amount to spend on a play kitchen. Fortunately, Jeff is always game for a new building project and Gavin and Gage are super helpers when it comes to playing with tools and sewing. Needless to say, after a few trial and errors we gifted Addy the most beautiful play kitchen I could imagine and the best part is that we as a family made it especially for her (and it cost less then $350)!




Wardrobe closet

Dress-up central...mirror on order

Vintage style Apron Front sink

Oven

Vintage style Refrigerator and Freezer


2 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Jenna has turned Justin's "Man Room" into something similar. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is incredible, and yes I agree about the man behind the woman (I am lucky enough to have one of those too). I love your blog, you are doing a fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete